Administrators Urgently Required
Ark Schools – London
Daily Supply, Short Term Supply, Long Term Supply and Permanent Requirements
Full Time, Part Time and Flexible Working Arrangements
The Supply Register currently works in partnership with Ark (Multi Academy Trust) and their schools are looking to recruit Administrators for day-to-day support and short/long term roles.
By Joining the Ark’s staff bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated Partnership Executives about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
In this role you will provide a comprehensive administrative support to the school including providing support to the Senior Leadership Team, staff, governors, students and parents. You will collaborate with the other members of the front office team to uphold the vision and ethos of the school at all times and provide excellent customer service to a range of stakeholders.
You will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role in a school environment (desirable)
- Experience of data entry into databases and other IT systems
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Able to manage several projects at once, prioritising accordingly to meet all deadlines
- Able to take ownership of tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact us on 0208 058 8960