School Admin Assistant – Runcorn
The Supply Register are supporting a School with the recruitment of a long-term, full-time Admin Assistant. Previous experience in an Admin/Finance background is essential, whilst experience working in a School environment is preferred but not essential. The School require someone reliable who is going to be committed to the post and competent in the role.
– General Admin tasks such as data entry and updating the school’s systems.
– Liaising with other members of staff within the department.
– Speaking with parents/carers where appropriate to check on attendance, etc.
– Experience working within Admin/Finance is essential.
– Experience working within a School setting would be an advantage.
– Enhanced DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Good communication, organisation and basic IT skills.
– Long-term work, potentially permanent.
– Good rates of pay, paid weekly initially.
– Access to the Trust’s other permanent roles.
Please apply now or call Mark at The Supply Register for more information.