FRENCH TEACHER + Head of MFL REQUIRED
Full Time – Temp to perm positions available
Salary: £140 – £185 – Head of MFL rate is starting from £184
Are you a qualified creative, dynamic and talented qualified Music teacher, looking for a new role in a supportive school?
At The Supply Register we take great pride in working closely with Multi Academy Trusts across Birmingham to recruit staff. One of our ARK schools are looking for an eager and enthusiastic French Teacher to start ASAP for a perm role in September (if successful). Additionally, we are also looking for a head of MFL department.
- A willingness to learn every step of the way
- To have an engagement teaching style
- Experience teaching in a Secondary setting
- Hold Qualified teacher status or teaching qualification
- Be able to demonstrate recent classroom experience
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to help secure foundations for lifelong success
The school takes pride in giving each of their students the skills, personal qualities and qualifications they need to be successful. All staff work together and believe in a character nurturing curriculum. The school sets high expectations for their students and has several strategies in place for behaviour management and pastoral care.