Primary Teaching Assistants required!
The Supply Register are recruiting supply Teaching Assistants to join our expanding network of teaching staff across the Sheffield area!
We are looking for Teaching Assistants to work in our partner schools either on a short term or long-term basis. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexible working and around their availability.
- Birley Primary Academy
Working hours are 08.10 – 15.30 between Monday and Friday. We have part time and full time opportunities available.
- Be a qualified teacher (QTS gained or recent ECT)
- Have strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Have experience of phonics is desirable
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Exclusive access to work available in our partner schools
- A flexible working pattern
- Weekly PAYE payments
- £100 refer a friend bonus
Staff from care work, support work, youth work and PA background considered!
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in, then apply today!
For more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register contact Eli via email email@example.com or by phone on 07511177287.