The Supply Register are recruiting!
Teaching Assistants – (Immediate Start is Available)
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £80 – £95 per day
Are you looking to make a real difference by supporting students in a classroom setting?
Are you looking to help inspire the next generation?
The Supply register are proud to be working as a managed service provide on behalf of Multi Academy Trusts in the Stoke-on Trent and wider Staffordshire Area. We are working with academies for all requirements including daily and long term placements. Due to continued growth in these schools, we are looking for eager and energetic individuals to begin in our schools. Roles we receive are exlusive to ourselves, and as part of our bank candidate group, you will get priority on these.
As a teaching assistant you will have several responsibilities:
- Supporting the teacher with the delivery of the lesson
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment
- Manging behaviour and engaging students with their own learning
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom
- Committed to support both the teacher and the students to succeed
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service OR be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit most individuals who are looking for full time, part time or flexible working arrangements.
Please don’t delay and apply immediately and we will call you to discuss this position in more detail or any other positions that we have available.
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long – term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit supply register website or contact the main office on 01782 438968.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.