Staffordshire Universities Academy Trust
Primary Teachers URGENTLY Required
Daily Rates of Pay – £96.96 – £143.10 (DOE)
The Supply Register are proud to be working alongside The Stafforsdhire Univeristy Academies Trust who are a fantastic trust who are continuing to grow.
We work closely with each academy to identify their requirements for each role and match suitable candidates. This could be across day to day, short term and long term supply and even permanent.
We are looking for passionate primary teaching staff to join our talent pool with a view of working at the schools across the trust.
Their Primary Academies Inculde:
St Edwards C.E Academy – Cheddleton
Perton Primary Academy – Wolverhampton
Moorgate Primary Academy – Tamworth
John Wheeldon Primary Academy – Stafford
Littleton Green Community School – Cannock
Tynsel Parkes C.E Primary Academy – Uttoxeter
Boney Hay Primary Academy – Burntwood
St Peters C.E Academy – Alton
All Saints CE Academy – Denstone
St Augustines C.E Academy – Ashbourne
Charnwood Primary Academy – Litchfield
St Lukes CE Academy – Endon
Horton St Michaels First School – Leek
Dove CE Academy – Uttoxeter
All Saints CE Primary School – Stafford
St Paul CE (VC) First School – Coven
St Leonards CofE First School – Stafford
Little Ashton Primary Academy – Sutton Colfield
Their Secondary Location
Staffordshire University Academy – Stafford
If you are an engaging teacher who has a passion for making a difference within a school then we would love to hear from you.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified Primary school teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register