Are you a qualified teacher looking for some flexible work?
If so, look no further than here! The Supply Register are able to offer flexible teaching work starting immediately.
The Supply Register are delighted to be working in an exlusive partnership with the L.E.A.D Academy Trusts to provide excellent staff for a range of opportunities. We are proud of the relationship we hold with the trust and provide staffing for short, medium & long term vacancies.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Primary School Teacher to provide ad hoc cover within a primary school.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow school policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
Rate of pay: £119 – £184 per day (inclusive of holiday pay)
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.