The Wade Deacon Trust – Sylvester Primary Academy
Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 opportunities
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Wade Deacon Academy Trust. We are working with all academies within the trust for all teaching needs including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth we are looking for eager and energetic newly qualified or experienced teachers to support these academies for up and coming roles in the new academic year.
We are looking for qualified primary teachers who are experienced across all primary key stages for Sylvester primary Academy. If you are recently qualified or experienced and looking for your next opportunity in a great school then we would love to speak with you. We offer fantastic rates of pay and excellent opportunities for long term work which can lead to full time employment and signing off your induction year.
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results during your 1st year
- A willingness to learn during every step of the way
- To have an engaging teaching style
- Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- To care about your work and do the best by your students
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
For more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom Gower via email or the resourcing team on telephone 01785 472 481. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register.