The Supply Register are working in partnership with Iceni Academy to create a bank of staff for the school. These roles could be ad hoc day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or longer-term roles.
If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for teachers who are committed to providing education to the pupils of Iceni Academy, be positive with behaviour and support the school where required.
About Iceni Academy:
“To ensure that Iceni Academy is a safe, happy and stimulating environment, which inspires everyone to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve their full potential and contribute to our society, realising their passion for learning in whatever way suits their personal strengths and qualities.
We will equip children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers, learner for life within an ever-changing world.
We have a creative, dynamic environment that seeks to nurture our pupils, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.”
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff at Academy Transformation Trust you will be expected to:
- Follow schools’ policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings