The National Church of England Junior
Contract type: Full or part time work available
The Supply Register are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust. We are proud of the relationship we hold with the trust and provide staffing for short, medium & long term vacancies.
We are currently looking to expand our current bank of teaching staff who work at The National Church of England Junior School. We welcome ECT & experienced teachers to work at the Schools but you must be committed and passionate about Primary School education.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff at Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust you will be expected to:
- Follow school policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust since 2022
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.