The Supply register are working in partnership with The Sycamore Academy to create a bank of staff for the school to access in the new academic year. These roles could be ad hoc day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or longer-term roles. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for teachers who are committed to providing education to the pupils of The Sycamore Academy, be positive with behaviour and support the school where required.
About Sycamore Academy:
“As soon as you enter our school you will immediately know that you are in a very special place indeed. We have extremely high expectations for every child and adult. We insist that everyone works together to achieve outstanding successes. Everyone has equality of opportunity within our school.
Our school motto is: “Learning and Caring Together” which permeates through our whole-school ethos ensuring that we nurture enthusiasm and a thirst for knowledge. Working closely with families, we target and support individual needs to ensure exemplary outcomes for all our children.”
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow schools policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.