Primary Teachers – Bank Staff- L.E.A.D Academy Trust
£96.96 - £160 per day
Primary Teachers required for September
£95 – £160 daily rate (higher for long term contracts)
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the L.E.A.D Academy Trust covering Derby. We are working with academies within the trusts for all teaching requirements including daily and long term requirements.
We are helping teachers plan for September during this period of school closures, with some schools starting to recruit for long term roles for September now. There may also be roles at key worker hubs, so do apply to speak to a team member at TSR today.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the trusts talent pool to gain frequent daily work across both general cover or subject specific.
By joining the talent pool you will be the first to hear of any positions for the academy and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
We are looking for newly qualified teacher who are experienced across all primary key stages. If you have recently qualified then this is a fantastic opportunity and we would love to speak with you.
- Hold QTS or QTLS
- Have experience working full-time as primary teacher in the UK
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results
- A willingness to learn during every step of the way
- To have an engaging teaching style
- To care about your work and do the best by your students
Why Should You Apply?
- Register from the comfort of your own home – Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a NQT or qualified Primary Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jo Jordan via email at or the resourcing team on telephone 01785 472 481. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/
QTS, Trainee Teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Primary Teacher