Role: Primary Teacher
Location: Whaplode, Spalding
School: Whaplode C Of E Primary School
Rate of Pay: £105 – £140 per day
Contract type: Temporary, Part time, Adhoc
The Supply Register are delighted to be working in partnership with the LAAT (Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust). We are proud of the relationship we hold with the trust and provide staffing for short, medium & long term vacancies.
We are currently looking for a Primary Teacher to work at Whaplode C Of E Primary School. We welcome ECT & experienced teachers to work at the School, but you must be committed and passionate about Primary School education.
About the School:
Within our school we work very hard to create a team of teachers, non-teaching and support staff that will support each child in reaching their potential. Many who visit us comment on the strength of our team and their shared commitment to help every child in the school achieve their best.
We value the broad and balanced curriculum which our staff offers and all children are able to access not only academic, but creative and physical areas of the National Curriculum fully, so that they receive the highest standard of education.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check on the update service
You will be expected to:
- Follow school policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
If this sounds like an opportuntiy you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
The Supply Register is the Managed Service Provider for the LAAT.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.