PRIMARY TEACHER – STOKE-ON-TRENT
Availability includes – FULL TIME, PART TIME, CHOOSE YOUR DAYS. (START DATE ONGOING)
Salary: £113.62 – 159.07 per day
Schools: Stoke-on-Trent (Staffordshire)
Do you want to make a difference?
Are you interested in shaping the next generation?
We here at the Supply Register take great pride in working closely with Staffordshire University Academy Trust across Stoke-on-Trent, and the wider Staffordshire region, to create a bank of staff they can utilise across the academic year. The bank of staff we are creating consists of both experienced and passionate newly qualified teaching staff.
Each member of the Supply Register bank team displays strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring temperament.
As part of our bank of staff, you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- First come first serve to any work/days that the schools need.
- The opportunity for long term or permanent work.
- Flexibility to choose what days you would like to work each week.
- Direct access to your local partnership manager.
- Regular and consistent work in your chosen schools.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher, ideally you would have:
- Experience teaching in a primary or secondary school setting.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (EYFS, QTS, QTLS) or Teaching Qualification.
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience.
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture.
- To have had experience within a SEND provision (but not essential)
If you are Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register, contact the resourcing team on 01782 438968. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across the West Midlands.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.