The Supply Register are recruiting!
Rate of Pay: £102 – £147
Are you a qualified Primary teacher looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for you next role where you can make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
The Supply register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of several Multi Academy trusts. We are working with academies for all requirements including daily and long term requirements from September. Due to continued growth, we are looking for eager and energetic teachers to begin in September at our schools throughout Staffordshire.
We require a highly motivated and creative full time Teacher to work in Primary schools. The primary responsibility will be to teach Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. We are looking for a teacher who can maintain their already high standards and improve them further.
If you’re an NQT or qualified teacher who has the ability to teach primary, then we would love to hear from you.
Please don’t delay and apply immediately and we will call you to discuss this position in more detail or any other positions that we have available.
- Have experience teaching with a school or are Newly Qualified
- Hold Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring and creative lessons
- Have and set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Supervise and deliver work that has been set
- Ensure all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where needed and possible
- Enforce all school policies regarding behaviour, safeguarding and uniform etc
- Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long – term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit supply register website or contact Sarah Mason on 01782 438968.