Role: Primary Teacher
School: Spalding Parish CofE Day School
Rate of Pay: £105 – £140 per day
Contract type: Temporary, Part time, Adhoc
The Supply Register are delighted to be working in partnership with the LAAT (Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust). We are proud of the relationship we hold with the trust and provide staffing for short, medium & long term vacancies.
We are currently looking for a Primary Teacher to work at Spalding Parish Church of England Day School. We welcome ECT & experienced teachers to work at the School, but you must be committed and passionate about Primary School education.
We aim to be an outstanding, values-based, nurturing Church school at the heart of our culturally diverse community, striving for excellence, enabling our children to achieve their highest potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check on the update service
You will be expected to:
- Follow school policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
If this sounds like an opportuntiy you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
The Supply Register is the Managed Service Provider for the LAAT.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.