Primary Schools Teachers– Supply Cover
Day to day, Short term and Long term
The Supply Register are currently recruiting for teachers across both key stage 1 and key stage 2 to join our supply bank for supply work across our partner primary schools in the S12 area of Sheffield.
Full time, part time or your selected days to suit you. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Register from the comfort of your own home – Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a NQT or qualified Primary Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam Shaw via email at or the resourcing team on telephone 01785 472 481. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/