PRIMARY TEACHER – L.E.A.D Academy Trust – Lincoln
Availability includes – FULL TIME, PART TIME, CHOOSE YOUR DAYS.
Salary: £113.03 – 135.00 per day
Schools: The Manor Farm Academy, Waddington All Saints Academy, Witham St Hughs Academy
Do you want to make a difference?
Are you interested in shaping the next generation?
We here at the Supply Register take great pride in working closely with the L.E.A.D Academy Trust, to create a bank of staff they can utilise across the academic year. The bank of staff we are creating consists of both experienced and passionate newly qualified teaching staff.
Each member of the Supply Register bank team displays strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring temperament.
This position provides you with the opportunity to join our bank of staff for the schools in your chosen area and the flexibility to choose when you work. As part of our bank of staff you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- First come first serve to any work/days that the schools need.
- The opportunity for long term or permanent work.
- Flexibility to choose what days you would like to work each week.
- Direct access to your local partnership manager.
- Regular and consistent work in your chosen schools.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher, ideally you would have:
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Teaching Qualification.
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience.
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture.
At the Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
If you have read this and feel like you would be an asset to our growing team, please do apply and feel free to get in contact with us at the Supply Register.
Contact number: 0114 4890960
Contact email: Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org