Primary Teacher – Join our Bank Staff
£96.96 - £173.46 per day
Supply Teachers Urgently Needed- Liverpool, Runcorn and Cheshire (DUE TO INCREASED DEMAND)
All Key stages
JOIN OUR BANK STAFF
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Wade Deacon Academy Trust and The Heath Family Trust. We are working with academies within both trusts for all teaching requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to a continued increase in demand we are looking for eager and energetic Primary Teachers to support these academies on an ongoing basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the trusts bank of staff to gain frequent daily work across both general cover or subject Key Stages.
By joining the bank staff for the Wade Deacon Trust and Heath Family Trust you will be the first to hear of any positions for the academy and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
- Set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Supervise and deliver work that has been set.
- Ensure all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where possible
- Enforce all school policies regarding behaviour and uniform
- Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Assigned to a dedicated consultant
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Excellent rates of pay
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a NQT or qualified Primary Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via 07713038480