Primary Teacher needed Codsall
Availability: Full time, Part time, Flexible working (start dates ongoing)
Salary: £119 – £144
Are you a qualified Primary teacher looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for you next role where you can make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
At The Supply Register we take great pride in working closely with different Multi Academy Trusts across Wolverhampton to create a bank of staff to utilise across the academic year. The bank of staff we are creating consists of both experienced and newly qualified teaching staff.
We require a highly motivated and creative full time Teacher to work in Primary schools. The primary responsibility will be to teach Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. We are looking for a teacher who can maintain their already high standards and improve them further.
As part of our bank staff you will have the following available to you:
- A weekly salary on a Friday PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- First come first serve to any work/ days that schools need
- The opportunity for long term or permeant work
- Direct access to your local partnership manager
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher ideally you would have:
- Experience teaching within a school or are a newly qualified teacher
- Hold Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring and creative lessons
- Have and set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit https://supplyregister.uk/ or contact Sarah Mason on 01782 438968.