The Supply register are working in partnership with The Glapton Academy to create a bank of staff for the school to access in the new academic year. These roles could be ad hoc day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or longer-term roles. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for teachers who are committed to providing education to the pupils of The Clapton Academy, be positive with behaviour and support the school where required.
About Glapton Academy:
“At the Glapton Academy we believe that it is important that each child is given the opportunity to develop his/her full potential and we are continuously striving to enable our children to succeed and to provide an education of the highest quality to enable each child to be their very best when they leave us in Year 6.
Our Academy seeks to provide a rich and creative curriculum with the highest expectations for our children to attain high standards in all core skills and subject areas whilst discovering their interests and abilities in the wider curriculum and upholding core British Values.”
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow schools policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.