The Supply register are working in partnership with Bishop Alexander Primary Academy to create a bank of staff for the school to access in the new academic year. These roles could be ad hoc day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or longer-term roles. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for teachers who are committed to providing education to the pupils of Bishop Alexander Academy, be positive with behaviour and support the school where required.
About Bishop Alexander Academy:
“The fantastic staff team and dedicated governors ensure that the children receive an exciting and stimulating curriculum through high quality teaching and enriching experiences. Alongside this, we recognise and promote the importance of a genuine partnership between home and school, based on mutual trust and respect.”
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow schools policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.