Primary Teacher Required
Start Date: Febuary 2023 Till July 2023
Ark Bryon Primary Academy
Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher/ ECT
Are you looking to make a real difference by teaching primary aged students in a classroom setting?
Do you live in London?
The Supply Register currently works in partnership with Ark (Multi Academy Trust) and their schools are looking to recruit Primary Teachers (ECT) and experienced. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate year 1 teacher who has the determination and resilence to make a positive difference towards pupils educational attainment
The successful KS1 teacher must:
- Have QTS
- Specialise in Key Stage Two, or have experience teaching Key Stage One
- Be able to build strong, positive, and professional relationships with all children
- Sound knowledge of age-appropriate assessments
- Be able to effectively adapt learning to meet the needs of all students
- Have experience liaising with parents, carers, and the wider community to benefit the child
- Adhere to and practice exceptional behaviour management in line with school policies
By Joining the Ark’s staff bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated Partnership Executives about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
Their Primary Academies Include:
Ark Atwood Primary Academy – Westminster
Ark Academy – Brent
Ark Bentworth Primary Academy – Hammersmith and Fulham
Ark Brunel Primary Academy – Kensington
Ark Burlington Daines Academy – Hammersmith and Fulham
Ark Byron Academy – Ealing
Ark Conway Primary Academy – Hammersmith and Fulham
Ark Franklin Primary Academy – Brent
Ark Globe Academy – Southwark
Ark Isaac Newton Academy – Redbridge
Ark John Archer Primary Academy – Wandsworth
Ark John Keats Academy – Enfield
Ark King Solomon Academy – Westminster
Ark Oval Primary Academy – Croydon
Ark Priory Primary Academy – Ealing
Ark Swift Primary Academy – Hammersmith and Fulham
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references which must cover the last 24months of employment/study periods
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
KS1 teachers who are interested in this role are urged to apply at the earliest opportunity. All applications are reviewed immediately.