Primary Supply Teaching Assistants required
The Ark Multi Academy Trust
Pay: £87 – £99 (daily)
Short Term, Long Term and Permanent Requirements
The Supply Register is currently working aside the Ark Multi Academy Trust in London to recruit Teaching Assistants for Day-to-day, Short- term and Long-term Supply positions. The roles will be varied so will suit those looking for part time or flexible working arrangements.
The Ark Trust is a network of Academies comprised of a total of 39 schools in the UK with 27 of these being in London. The Academies are a mix of Primary, Secondary and All-through schools and are located in the following boroughs: Harrow, Barnet, Enfield, Brent, Redbridge, Ealing, Westminster, Kensington, Wandsworth, Southwark, Croydon, Hammersmith and Fulham, Battersea and Lambeth. All are easily commutable being serviced by multiple rail stations and bus routes.
- Ensure pupils are engaged in lessons and are completing their work as necessary
- Work individually or in small groups with pupils who need extra assistance
- Assist the class teacher in managing pupils’ behaviour
- Assist the class teacher with setting up activities and displays when needed
- Previous experience in an education or childcare role is essential
- Must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 references and cover the last 2 years of employment
- Free CPD
- Dedicated consultant to inform you of available roles
- Exclusive access to multiple Academy trusts in London
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in this position please don’t delay, apply today. If you’d like to discuss this position in more detail please contact The Supply Register directly whereby a dedicated consultant will be happy to answer any questions.