PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS & TEACHING ASSISTANTS – YELVERTON
MAINSTREAM PRIMARY SCHOOLS WITHIN A LARGE MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
Your choice of FULL TIME, PART TIME, OR ADHOC Work
Start Date – January 2023
Are you a Primary Teacher or Teaching Assistant looking for the next step in your career?
If so, please see below for exciting new opportunities working in schools through the Award-Winning Recruitment Service Provider of the Year 2021 at the Education Investor Awards.
The Supply Register are currently recruiting for brand-new opportunities commencing in January 2023.
We offer a variety of CPD which you can access through our website e.g. Safeguarding, Prevent, SEN and many more.
- ·Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results
- ·A willingness to learn every step of the way
- ·To have an engaging teaching style
- ·Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- ·The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- ·To care about your work and do the best for your students
- Free DBS Check (For a limited time only, terms and conditions apply.
- Flexible working
- Competitive pay rates
- Your chpice of location and role
- 8:30 – 3:30 working hours
- Monday – Friday days available
- Direct contact to the South West Partnership Execetuive, Emily
- First choice for any new work that comes in
- The chance to secure a long term or permanent role within your chosen school
To be eligible for this role you must:
– Hold proof of right to work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
– Provide references to cover the last 24 months minimum
For more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact:
Emily for Plymouth role – Emily.email@example.com
Hannah for further enquiries. – firstname.lastname@example.org M- 07840848349
The Supply Register.