The Supply Register are proud to be working alongside a fantastic growing primary school based Perton for ALL supply requirements.
We work closely with each academy to identify their requirements for each role and match suitable candidates. This could be across day to day, short term and long term supply. In some instances we also work with the academies for temp to perm roles.
We are looking for passionate primary teaching staff to join our talent pool with a view of working at the school.
The vision for the school is "Enable successful futures for All"
The school forms part of the SUAT multi academy trust who we work on an exclusive basis with, giving you even more opportunity to work in a variety of schools.
If you are an engaging teacher who has a passion for making a difference within a school then we would love to hear from you.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified Primary school teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/