Primary School Teachers – Supply Cover
£100 - £193.10 per day
Primary School Teacher – Talent Pool
£96.96 – £143.10 daily rate
The Supply Register are helping teachers plan for September during this period of school closures, with some schools starting to recruit for long term roles for September now. There may also be roles at key worker hubs, so do apply to speak to a team member at TSR today.
The Supply Register are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with Staffordshire University Trust. We are currently working alongside our partner primary schools in Lichfield recruiting for primary school teachers to join our talent pool with a view of working in the schools on a day to day, short term or long term basis.
We would love to speak to any Newly qualified or experienced primary teachers in and around the Lichfield area.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Register from the comfort of your own home – Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified Primary school teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/
QTS, Trainee Teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher