The Supply Register is the newly appointed managed service provider for Ark Schools and their 39 Academies in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth, supporting the Trust with all their supply and temporary staffing requirements. As part of this service, we are currently recruiting for a Primary Trained Teachers in London to join our bank staff.
Full time, part time or your selected days to suit you. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you.
- Plan and teach well-structured, differentiated lessons that are aligned to the agreed curriculum and cultivate every student’s intellectual curiosity
- Manage behaviour effectively to create a safe, respectful and nurturing environment enabling students to focus on learning
- Actively promote the safety and welfare of our children and young people
- Ensure compliance with Arks data protection rules and procedures
- Qualified to teach and work in the UK
- Qualified to degree level or above
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS Certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact us on 0208 058 8960