The Supply Register are working in partnership with University of Cambridge Primary School to create a bank of staff for the school. These roles could be ad hoc day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or longer-term roles.
If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for teachers who are committed to providing education to the pupils of University of Cambridge Primary School, be positive with behaviour and support the school where required.
About University of Cambridge Primary School:
“Our school is founded on three principles: inclusion, ambition and innovation. We believe in the power of collaboration, through strong relationships and clear communication. We believe in every child’s capacity to learn. We believe that children are powerful and need a kind, caring approach within clear boundaries and high expectations. We challenge and support children in equal measure to be independent and confident learners. In our school we focus not only on the knowledge and skills for our children to achieve highly, but also to develop in them the values of empathy, respect, trust, courage and gratitude”
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff for University of Cambridge Primary School you will be expected to:
- Follow schools’ policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings