Huyton, Merseyside, L36 0UX
The Wade Deacon Trust – Sylvester Primary Academy
Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 opportunities
Primary teacher: PT/FT/Flexible days available
Salary starting from: £113 per day to £143
Are you coming to the end of your teaching studies and want to get into regular teaching in September or even before? Here at The Supply Register, we are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Wade Deacon Academy Trust within the Merseyside area. We are solely working with all academies within the trust providing each school with all their teaching needs including daily and long-term requirements. Due to continued growth, we are looking for eager and energetic newly qualified, or experienced, teachers to support these academies.
We are looking for passionate and qualified early career primary teachers who are experienced across various primary key stages for Sylvester primary Academy based in Huyton, Liverpool. If you are recently qualified or experienced and looking for your next opportunity in a great school, then we would love to speak with you. We offer fantastic and competitive rates of pay, especially for ECT’s, and excellent opportunities for long term work which can lead to full time employment and signing off your induction year.
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results during your 1st year
- A willingness to learn during every step of the way
- To have an engaging and inspiring teaching style
- Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- To care about your work and do the best by your students
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments- (no umbrella company here)
For more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Kelisha Colquhoun via email Kelisha.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 07713038480 to apply or for an informal chat.
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register.