Primary School Teacher
The Supply Register are working in partnership with Academy Transformation Trust.
We are recruiting Primary teacher’s to join our candidate bank to work in the trust schools across the IP28 area.
If you are looking for work within a school setting then we would love to hear from you.
Why supply teaching?
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a variety of schools
- A flexible approach for a better work/life balance
- You are in control of the days you want to work
- Opportunities to work on longer term contract
- Access to an experienced team of recruiters who will match your skillset to roles within our schools
In order to be suitable for this position you will:
- Be passionate about teaching
- Hold the legal right to work in the UK
- Hold QTS
- Experience working across EYFS to Y6
- Have up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Be Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
To find out more:
Call on 07752799765 or email email@example.com
Why choose The Supply Register?
- We work in partnership with Multi academy trusts and all their partner schools – The schools only work with ourselves
- A prompt and swift registration process to ensure you are out working ASAP
- Award-Winning Recruitment Service Provider of the Year 2021 at the Education Investor Awards.
- Access to a variety of CPD