Intervention teachers needed – KS1 and KS2
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Wade Deacon Academy Trust. We are working with schools within the trust for all teaching requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth the current below vacancy is required:
The Grange are seeking two passionate Primary intervention teachers to work in both KS1 and KS2. This is a full time post and initially needed up until xmas but could extend to the rest of the academic year. The is an excellent opportunity to really help develop and raise attainment with their primary cohort. If you are seeking a role of such please do get in touch asap as is an immediate start.
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results during your 1st year
- A willingness to learn during every step of the way
- To have an engaging teaching style
- Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- To care about your work and do the best by your students
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
For more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom Gower via email or the resourcing team on telephone 0151 314 0960. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register.