Primary Teachers (Bank Staff) – Ark Schools
The Supply Register has now been approved as the Managed Service provider for Ark Schools across their 39 sites. We’re currently working with them to create a bank of staff that they can utilise across the academic year for day to day, sickness cover and long-term positions. We are more than happy to hear from experienced or newly qualified Teachers. So if you’re looking for an opportunity to work exclusively with some of the best schools in the country, please contact us.
By joining the Ark Schools’ bank, you will receive notifications directly from the Academy’s Cover Manager through the Candidate Portal or via their dedicated Partnership Team regarding immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well as any upcoming positions within the Trust on either a permanent or fixed-term basis.
Full-time, Part-time or on selected days to suit you. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced Teacher or looking to gain experience, we would like to hear from you.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff for Ark Schools you will be expected to:
- Follow schools policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
For further information about The Supply Register and our collaboration with Ark Schools please visit http://supplyregister.uk/trust/ark-schools