Primary Class teacher required
Salary £119 – £159 per day
Are you looking to help inspire the next generation?
Do you have high standards and expectations?
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of Academy Trusts across Wolverhampton. We are recruiting for one of our schools exclusively who require a Primary Class Teacher. Each member of The Supply Register displays strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring temperament.
To be considered for this position, ideally you would have:
- Experience teaching in a Primary or Secondary setting
- Hold qualified teacher status or teaching qualification
- Be able to demonstrate recent classroom experience
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to help secure foundations for lifelong success
The school is a small, one form entry who puts the children at the centre of everything they do. They have high expectations for behaviour and have many different strategies in place to support all children in the school and believe that good behaviour and self discipline are at the heart of a successful school.
As part of The Supply Register you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly Pay on a Friday
- First come, first serve to any work/days that the schools need
- The opportunity for long term or permanent work
- Flexibility to chose what days you would like to work each week
- Direct access to your local partnership manager
If you are a teacher, apply today or for more information on this role and other opportunities across The Supply Register, contact Sarah on 01782656016.