Primary and Secondary Teachers Required
Availability includes – FULL TIME (START DATE ONGOING – Immediate starts available)
Salary: £119 – 159.07 per day
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of our partnership schools for an inspirational and dynamic Class Teacher for Primary and Secondary schools. There are role available with immediate start.
Each member of the Supply Register bank team displays strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring temperament.
As part of our bank of staff, you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- Competitive pay
- Direct access to your local partnership manager.
To be considered for the position of Class Teacher, ideally you will have:
- Experience teaching in a primary and secondary school setting.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience.
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture.
- To have had experience working with SEND children (but not essential)
If you are Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register, contact the resourcing team on 01782 438968. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across the West Midlands.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.