Partnership Executive South West
£21000 - £26000 per annum
The Supply Register partners with a number of schools, academies and recognised multi-academy trusts (MATs) to drive the attraction and selection of teachers, classroom and school support workers.
As part of a number of supply staffing remodelling projects, we are hiring a Partnership Executive with previous education recruitment and/or account management experience to join our fast-paced and expanding business.
To be successful within this role you will have excellent communications skills and you must be able to display a fantastic level of customer services and professionalism.
In this role, you will be expected to –
* Maintain regular telephone contact with partners and agencies to keep them fully informed on the status of bookings
* Book temporary staff into assignments and comply with SLA requirements of assigned contracts
* Obtain partnership feedback and present action plans to improve on areas of concern
* Ensure there is adequate candidate and/or panel agency coverage to meet partner’s demand for supply cover,
* Ensure all agreed actions have deadlines and are completed within the agreed timescale
* Manage and supply agency coverage reports to partners
* Work with the fulfilment and support services department on fill rate and delivery of contracts
* Identify and address out of panel spend to bring non-compliant spend through the in-house software platform
* Address any agency underperformance reported by relevant clients
* Implement new TSR functionality and train on this where required.
About The Supply Register
We are The Supply Register, a UK leader of recruitment process outsourcing solutions for schools, academies and multi-academy trusts. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we’re helping our growing number of partnership schools to better manage their supply cover needs and processes.
The Supply Register operates nationally to develop innovative solutions for supply staffing requirements. A partner with leading technology developers and the NASUWT – The Teachers’ Union, The Supply Register occupies a unique position in the market and can demonstrate the ability to deliver in-house and end-to-end total recruitment technology solutions to any size of the education establishment.
* Previous education recruitment and/or account management experience
* Experience or understanding of the supply staffing market
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* IT literate (particularly Microsoft Office: Excel; Powerpoint)
* Strong organisational, prioritisation skills and attention to detail
* Articulate with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations and relationships
* Excellent time management
* Attention to detail
* Superb relationship building skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Desire to meet and exceed set targets.