As part of our supply staff remodelling project with Ark Schools, we are hiring a Partnership Executive with previous education account management experience to join our fast-paced, exciting and expanding business.
To be successful within this role, you will have excellent communications skills, and you must be able to display an exemplary level of customer services and professionalism.
In this role, you will be:
- Working directly with the recruitment and hiring managers of five Ark Schools locations in Birmingham
- Working as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to partnership locations in respect of suitable applicants in an accurate and timely manner
- Posting adverts to attract applicants to join the partnership MAT bank
- Meeting with allocated partnership locations to understand current and future requirements
- Building and manage a strong candidate supply bank/register
- Aware of and operate within any relevant laws/legislation associated with the employment of people
- Registering candidates and ensuring all correct documents are received during the interview process to meet KCSIE standards.
We are The Supply Register, a UK leader of recruitment process outsourcing solutions for MATs. Through our bespoke solution, we are helping our growing number of partnership MATs to manage their supply cover needs and processes better.
The Supply Register operates nationally to develop innovative solutions for supply staffing requirements.
A partner with leading technology developers and the NASUWT – The Teachers’ Union, The Supply Register occupies a unique position in the market and demonstrates the ability to deliver total recruitment solutions to MATs of all sizes and locations.
- Previous education recruitment or account management experience
- Agile, forward-thinking that is creative and a problem solver
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience or understanding of the supply staffing market
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate (particularly Microsoft Office: Excel; Powerpoint)
- Strong organisational, prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- Articulate with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations and relationships
- Excellent time management with attention to detail
Due to the sensitive nature of the role, you must have a clear DBS on the update service or be happy for one to be processed before confirming your appointment.