Primary Teacher PPA cover – Whiston Willis Primary Academy
The Supply Register are working in partnership with Whiston Willis primary academy to help recruit a qualified Teacher, or ECT to cover a 3 day per week, early years position.
Starting asap, long term until at least Easter, 3 days per week which the school are flexible on, competitive daily rates of pay
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
- Availability to work at least 1 day per week, during school times.
- Good, daily rates of pay – paid on a weekly basis.
- Support from an experienced Team to advise and guide where necessary.
- Access to the school’s permanent vacancies, and other vacancies across the Multi-Academy Trust too.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short on-line course. Please ask us for more details.