P.E Teacher Part Time at Wilsthorpe School
The Supply Register are working exclusively for all recruitment requirements for The Two Counties Trust which Wilsthorpe School is a part of.
We are looking for qualified teacher of P.E to work on a Part time basis
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service
In return, the school has to offer
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jo or Lauren via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register website.