Nursery Nurse Required
Ark Franklin Academy
Start: After October Term with the potential to become a permenant member of staff
We are very proud of our caring and nurturing environment and can offer children and staff a wonderful welcome!
If you hold a full and relevant Level 3 or above Early Years qualification, or you’re an educator at heart, with a passion for teaching and developing little minds – our Nursery Nurse opportunity would be perfect for you.
By working with us you will gain an understanding of the Childcare sector as well as receiving on the job training.
- · To report to the Nursery Manager and Assistant Manager.
- · You will be taught to conduct all normal duties carried out by Early Years Practitioners.
- · To provide a safe and always stimulating environment.
- · To deliver an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress.
- · To help ensure the nursery meets all OFSTED requirements.
- · To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes. Strive for Continuous Improvements.
- · To be a key person.
- · To liaise closely with parents/carers, informing them about the nursery and its curriculum, exchanging information about children’s progress and encouraging parents’ involvement.
- · Adhering to Policies & Procedures & compliance with the Children Act, Health & Safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted.
Person Spec (Required)
- Qualification not essential but desirable
- Knowledge of the EYFS & Safeguarding
- Experience working with children aged 0-5 years
We are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with The Ark Schools to manage their recruitment in their School across all subjects.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The Supply Register – Contact Fahmina via email Fahmina.K@supplyregister.uk or call the resourcing team on 02080588226.