Role: Nursery Manager
Contract type: Full time – Maternity Cover
The Supply register are delighted to be working in partnership with The L.E.A.D Academy Trust to manage their recruitment. We are currently recruiting for experienced Nursery Manager to oversea the 2-year old provision in one of our Nottingham Primary Schools.
This would be a full time role, covering for a maternity leave contract.
What will the role consist of?
- Lead the 2 year provision including the planning and evaluation of teaching and learning activities.
- Provide support to individuals and groups on planned activities to enable them to access the curriculum, whilst monitoring progress and dealing with challenges as they arise.
- Through effective learning strategies, support all pupils to participate in learning activities. This will involve being aware of pupils’ needs, using appropriate equipment and materials and modifying resources as necessary to support pupils to participate and progress.
- Contribute to the implementation of an effective behaviour management strategy, applying it fairly and consistently within clear boundaries and reinforcing positive aspects of behaviour.
- Develop positive relationships with parents, carers and families by taking a partnership approach, maintaining and sharing accurate information where appropriate.
- Extensive knowledge of Early Years workers contribution to raising standards by the promotion of independent learning
- An appreciation of the EYFS Framework and National Curriculum and how this is applied to planning, preparation and delivery of learning activities and delivering to Ofsted standards
- Knowledge and understanding of pupil assessment, progress, evaluation and reporting of attainment
- Understanding and awareness of individual needs and ability to adjust communication methods accordingly
- Ability to establish positive relationships with pupils, families and colleagues
- Must hold relevant qualification in Early Years
- Hold an enhanced DBS registered onto the update service or be willing to obtain
About The L.E.A.D Academy Trust:
"Our vision is that through outstanding leadership we will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
Of course, every good school aspires to this aim, so what makes us different?
We passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for ensuring more children receive an exceptional education. Our academies have experienced the transformational impact this can have.
At the same time, we recognise the importance of autonomy. Every school has its own context and challenges. This is why we encourage our academies to lead and manage in a way that preserves their individual identity and responds to the specific needs of their pupils and community. The combination of autonomy and collaboration across key areas of leadership and management, underpinned by shared vision, values and best practice, is what makes the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust unique."
– Diana Owen CBE, Chief Executive
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**