Nursery Assistants Required
Ark Schools Across London
Start Date: ASAP
The Supply Register are the managed service providers for all the Ark schools across London. We cater for long term, short term and permenant roles. We are currenly looking to recruit passionate and enthusiastic nursery assistants for a number of our brilliant Ark Schools. Whether you’d like to build upon your existing skills in a school setting or are looking for a new opportunity, this could be the role for you.
- · To report to the Nursery Manager and Assistant Manager.
- · You will be taught to conduct all normal duties carried out by Early Years Practitioners.
- · To provide a safe and always stimulating environment.
- · To deliver an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress.
- · To help ensure the nursery meets all OFSTED requirements.
- · To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes. Strive for Continuous Improvements.
- · To be a key person.
- · To liaise closely with parents/carers, informing them about the nursery and its curriculum, exchanging information about children’s progress and encouraging parents’ involvement.
- · Adhering to Policies & Procedures & compliance with the Children Act, Health & Safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in an Early Years environment
- Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare
- Have strong knowledge of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage
- Have passion for working with children aged 3 months to 5 years old
- Be flexible and patient
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
- – Must have an Enhanced DBS registered to the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
- – UK Right To Work Document
- – Must be able to provide a minimum of two professional references who can cover the last 24 months of work/ study periods.
If you are keen to know more about the role, please apply and a member of staff will be in touch soon!