Nursery Assistant required:
This highly regarded Nursery & Pre-School provides childcare and education to children from birth to 5 years old. If you’re an energetic and passionate Nursery Assistant who wants to join a warm and established team, this role would be well-suited to you.
This is a caring environment where you will be responsible for delivering exciting activities which support educational and emotional development. Activities include PE, singing and signing nursery rhymes and growing vegetables in an allotment.
- · To report to the Nursery Manager and Assistant Manager.
- · You will be taught to conduct all normal duties carried out by Early Years Practitioners.
- · To provide a safe and always stimulating environment.
- · To deliver an appropriate play based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress.
- · To help ensure the nursery meets all OFSTED requirements.
- · To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes. Strive for Continuous Improvements.
- · To be a key person.
- · To liaise closely with parents/carers, informing them about the nursery and its curriculum, exchanging information about children’s progress and encouraging parents’ involvement.
- · Adhering to Policies & Procedures & compliance with the Children Act, Health & Safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in an Early Years environment
- Level 3 or above in Childcare
- Have strong knowledge of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage
- Have passion for working with children aged 3 months to 5 years old
- Be flexible and patient
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
We are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with The Ark Schools to manage their recruitment in their School across all subjects.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The Supply Register – Contact Fahmina via email Fahmina.Khanom@supplyregister.uk or call the resourcing team on 02080588226.