NQT Primary Teachers needed
£95 - £110 per day
Newly Qualified Primary Teacher
Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
Min £97 to £110 (daily rates of pay)
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Wade Deacon Academy Trust and The Heath Family Trust. We are working with academies within both trusts for all teaching requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth we are looking for eager and energetic newly qualified teachers (NQT) to support these academies on an ongoing basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the trusts talent pool to gain frequent daily work across both general cover or subject specific. By joining the talent pool you will be the first to hear of any positions for the academy and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
We are looking for newly qualified teacher who are experienced across all primary key stages. If you have recently qualified then this is a fantastic opportunity and we would love to speak with you.
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results during your 1st year
- A willingness to learn during every step of the way
- To have an engaging teaching style
- Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- To care about your work and do the best by your students
In order the speed up the registration process for when the schools do return to normal we have created a process where 80% of the signing up process is completed from the safety of your own home with the remaining 20% of the process able to be completed once certain sanctions and advisories have been lifted and it is again safe to continue on as normal.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom Gower via email or the resourcing team on telephone 01785 472 481. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/
QTS, Trainee Teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Primary Teacher