Newly Qualified Teachers (Bank Staff) – L.E.A.D Academy Trust
The Supply register are working in partnership with The L.E.A.D Academy Trust to create a bank of staff for the school to access in the new academic year. These roles could be ad hoc day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or longer-term roles. Supply is a great way for NQT’s to gain experience and build on their skills. Being asked back on a regular basis builds confidence and working with The Supply Register we have access to regular work at L.E.A.D Academies where you will begin to feel part of the team. We are looking for teachers who are committed to providing education to the pupils of The L.E.A.D Academy Trust, be positive with behaviour and support the school where required.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow schools policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Take responsibility for planning
- Complete all marking
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.