Newly Qualified Teachers (L.E.A.D Academy Trust)
£96 - £110 per day
Newly Qualified Teachers
Primary & Secondary
L.E.A.D Academy Trust
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust now operates a staff bank model so that we can directly engage with supply teachers and support staff that wish to work at our schools. This service is in partnership with The Supply Register.
This is an exciting time for the Trust and due to the continued success of the partnership, The Supply Register is seeking newly qualified teachers to join our bank staff for supply work commencing November 2020 onwards.
The trust has 25 academies across Lincoln, Nottingham, Sheffield, Mansfield and Leicester. Recruitment requirements for all of the academies are presented to The Supply Register via our shared platform used to connect their academies with the best and most suitable candidates in the region.
Our vision is that…
…through outstanding leadership, we will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
Of course, every good school aspires to this aim, so what makes us different? We passionately believe in the power of partnership working as a catalyst for ensuring more children receive an exceptional education. Our member schools know the transformational impact it can have from experience.
At the same time, we recognise the importance of autonomy. Every school has its own context and challenges. This is why we encourage our member schools to lead and manage in a way that preserves their individual identity and responds to the specific needs of their children and community.
The combination of autonomy and collaboration across key areas of leadership and management, underpinned by a shared vision, values and best practice is what makes the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust unique.
The acronym L.E.A.D. embodies the four core principles at the heart of the Trust: strong Leadership at every level; Empowering every child to aim high; giving every child the opportunity to Achieve and constantly Driving for improvement.
Our innovative model is attracting widespread attention from schools nationally that share our vision and values.
Successful applicants will:
- Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting.
- Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
- Have experience of working within a team.
- High-quality training and support
- Access to a range of CPD courses
- Opportunities to work across several schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check
If You are a qualified Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam Shaw via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/