The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Wade Deacon Academy Trust. We are working with the Trust for all teaching requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth we are looking for eager and energetic newly qualified teachers (NQT) to support these academies on an ongoing basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the trusts talent pool to gain frequent daily work across both general cover or subject specific.
By joining the talent pool you will be the first to hear of any positions for the academy and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
We are looking for newly qualified teachers who are experienced across all secondary key stages. If you have recently qualified, then this is a fantastic opportunity and we would love to speak with you.
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results during your 1st year
- A willingness to learn during every step of the way
- To have an engaging teaching style
- Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- To care about your work and do the best by your students
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tim Howarth via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register.