Birley Spa Primary School
Cover Lunchtime 11.30-1pm
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of L.E.A.D Academy Trust. See below for exciting new opportunities working in schools through the Award-Winning Recruitment Service Provider of the Year 2021 at the Education Investor Awards.
The Supply register is currently recruiting for MIdday supervisors to work at Birley Spa , this is also a great opportunity if you are looking to get experience within schools.
- The role of a Lunchtime Supervisor is, as part of a team, to supervise students during their lunch break as well as monitoring behaviour,
- Look after the health and safety and student well-being.
- Assisting with clearing tables and ensuring dining areas are left clean and tidy.
- Following school policies to deal with injuries or illness, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of pupils.
- To arrange and supervise appropriate play and physical activities under the direction of the line manager.
- Hours – Start 11:30am – finish 1pm finish
- Requirements: Have good attention to detail
- Must be punctual and hold great time keeping
- Enhanced DBS check on the update service
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register contact Janet via email email@example.com or call the resourcing team on 0114 489 0960. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across
The Supply Register.