MFL (French) Teacher required
Ark Alexandra Academy, Hastings
Full-time role, ASAP Start
£29,344- £44,919 per annum
The Supply Register is currently working in partnership with Ark Alexandra Academy in Hastings to find a passionate and knowledgeable MFL (French) Teacher to their team from January 2024. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated teacher to join a large and successful team of MFL teachers.
We are looking for someone who aligns with the academy’s approach to curriculum and teaching. The successful candidate will work closely with other teachers and leaders in the department, as well as across the Ark network to secure excellent outcomes for all pupils.
- Implementation of the French curriculum
- Provide exciting and varied lessons for pupils
- Achievement of consistently outstanding teaching and learning in French
- Achievement of outstanding academic attainment and progress in French
- Develop strong partnerships and ensure regular and productive communication with parents.
- Maintain regular and productive communication with pupils, parents, and colleagues
- Must hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications for the UK
- Evidence of being, or having the potential to be, an outstanding teacher and leader of the subject
- Up to date knowledge in the curriculum area
- An understanding of what an outstanding education looks like in the classroom.
- An understanding of the strategies needed to establish consistently high expectations.
- Must have the Right to work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 years’ worth of professional references
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and a member of The Supply Register team will be in touch!