Modern Foreign Languages Teacher – Halewood Academy
The Supply Register are working in partnership with Halewood Academy via the Wade Deacon Trust to support them with the recruitment of an MFL Teacher on a long term basis. This is an ongoing vacancy which could easily turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
The Languages Department are open to hiring an Early Career Teacher or experienced member of staff, who can teach French and/or Spanish.
– Teaching French and/or Spanish to GCSE level.
– Providing cover across the Languages department in KS3.
– Liaising with other members of staff to support the department.
– DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– The ability to teach French or Spanish to Key Stage 4.
– Good rates of pay, in line with MPS.
– Access to the school’s permanent vacancies.
– Support of a strong Languages dept and SLT.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training (dated within the last 12 months). If you do not already have this training, The Supply Register are happy to provide you with a free, short, online course.
Please apply now for more information.